top of page

Survivors of Domestic Violence

Public·44 members

The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling Original Zippy

The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling Original Zippy

The Black Eyed Peas are an American musical group that consists of will.i.am, apl.de.ap, Taboo and Fergie. They are known for their eclectic style of music, which blends hip hop, pop, dance, electronic and R&B genres. The group has sold over 80 million records worldwide and has won six Grammy Awards.

One of their most popular songs is "I Gotta Feeling", which was released as the second single from their fifth studio album The E.N.D. (2009). The song was written by the group members with the song's producers David Guetta and Frédéric Riesterer. The song is a dance-pop anthem that expresses the optimistic mood of going out and having a good time. The song features a catchy chorus that repeats the phrase "I gotta feeling" and a bridge that samples the 1992 song "Love Is Gone" by David Guetta and Chris Willis.

DOWNLOAD: https://vittuv.com/2w3x9L

"I Gotta Feeling" was a huge commercial success, reaching number one in 20 countries, including the United States, where it spent 14 consecutive weeks atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It also became the first song to sell more than 7 million digital copies in the US. The song was certified diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and platinum by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI). The song also won two Grammy Awards for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals and Best Short Form Music Video in 2010.

The official music video for "I Gotta Feeling" was directed by Ben Mor and filmed in Los Angeles, California. The video shows the group members preparing for a night out and then partying with their friends at various locations, such as a rooftop, a mansion and a club. The video features cameo appearances by David Guetta, Kid Cudi, Katy Perry and members of LMFAO. The video has over 686 million views on YouTube as of April 2023.

The original zippy version of "I Gotta Feeling" is a remix that was created by David Guetta and Frédéric Riesterer. The remix features a faster tempo, more electronic elements and a different vocal arrangement. The remix was released as a digital download on June 15, 2009, along with the original version of the song. The remix was also included on the deluxe edition of The E.N.D. and on David Guetta's fourth studio album One Love (2009).

The original zippy version of "I Gotta Feeling" can be downloaded for free from various websites, such as the Internet Archive. However, downloading music without paying for it may be illegal in some countries and may violate the rights of the artists and producers. Therefore, it is advisable to purchase the song from authorized platforms, such as iTunes, Spotify or Amazon Music.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page